Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Wonderful world of Facebook Questionnaire


One of my assignments for my EDM 310 class was to design a form in Google Docs and send it to people and I must have 20 responses. Well, I have finally received 20 responses! I am all about some Facebook, I think it's a wonderful website to keep in touch with friends, family, teachers and co-workers. Although, I have to admit that I am addicted to Facebook. =) I asked several questions about Facebook such as "Do you have a Facebook?" 15 out of 20 people had a Facebook account. Which is not very surprising to me.
50% of the responders check Facebook less than one time a day. Which I am NOT one of those people, I check it constantly! 4 out of 20 people said they have 500+ friends on FB (Facebook). WOW!! Again, I'm right on up there! =) 19 out of 20 people said they have family members on FB. Majority of my family is on FB!
Out of 20 people, 4 people responded with FB is better than Twitter. I asked if they thought Dr. Strange should get a FB page and only 6 people responded with "nope"! 4:20 people think that FB is a waste of time! Overall, Facebook is well liked by college kids and many many more people.


Click Here to view my survey!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Katie,
    Thanks for leaving us a comment on our class blog. We enjoy seeing visitor comments and appreciate them. Google docs and forms are a great tool and what a great idea creating one for FaceBook. All the best for the continuation of your studies.

    Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to get with it on FB!

    Well do e posts,

    ReplyDelete